3.11.2009

Need Fast Money?

As you know, I was a young child that requires a lot of money to pay cash for various purposes in my life. I need money to buy things I need, but I only be paid on the third day of each month by the place where I work.
One day, I was assigned by my place to go to work outside the city and it requires me to buy a new car quickly. I was confused because I do not have any money to pay down the purchase of a new car. Finally, I plan to borrow money in the bank. But my friend reminded me when I borrow money from the bank, I will not receive the money quickly.
And finally my friend help me to find the funds quickly from the internet. I apply a cash advance loan from a site that is helping me to get money quickly. And finally my friend help me to find the funds quickly from the internet. I apply a loan advance from a site that is helping me to get money quickly. With easy qualifications and I can receive the money directly into my bank account. And finally after the money in my bank account, next day I can buy a car to fulfill my duty.

1 comment:

  1. Yaah.. Tapi percuma aja kan kepotong charge banknya sekitar 25$ dan bunganya setelah 2 minggu sekitar 25%. Gak sanggup deh!

    ReplyDelete

Kalau kamu mau komentar tapi gak punya web, pilh aja bagian "Name/URL" trus di bagian name, tulis nama kamu. Di bagian URL, kamu kosongkan saja. Sebisa mungkin jangan pake anonim, karena bisa saja saya hapus.

Berkomentarlah "Sesuai Dengan Isi Posting". Terima kasih...